A sizable portion of our business is in commercial and residential remodelling and renovations.
We have become very tenacious in matching existing construction and finish to ensure continuity in architecture. The following are some examples of services offered on an individual basis in these areas.
Contact us for a no obligation estimate!
Our services >>
SOLD: 1603 Hedgeapple Rd
Bedrooms: 2 Square Feet: 1563
This house has already been sold!
The above artistic rendering has been modified to include a 3 car garage and 2 feet width has been added to each of the breakfast area, kitchen, dining room and garage. The master bath and laundry room also have been altered and streamlined for better utilization. Situated on a nearly 1/2 acre lot in the newly developed Osage Ranch sub-division, this home features a walk-out basement with bath rough-in and has a beautiful eastern view of natural timberland. The 2 bedroom and 2 bath home offers Pella windows and a tile front entry at a great value, with an interim construction price of $236,000.
- 12' x 24' rear deck with roof
- 12' x 12' lower level concrete patio
- Tile entry with decorative door and side lights
- Brick front with vinyl siding
- Landscape soffit lighting
- Heritage shingles
- Sprinkler System
- Round corner bead
- Gas furnace with 10 seer air conditioner
- 9' ceilings and cathedral great room
- Archway with 2 interior designer columns
- 5 cable outlets
- Cat 5 phone lines
- Gas fireplace
- Tile hearth with oak pillared mantel
- Plasma Screen HDTV niche above fireplace
- Floor to ceiling windows
- Arched column passageway from great room to open kitchen
Kitchen / Dinette:
- Open formal dining room with raised tray ceiling
- Recessed formal hutch area w/ cabinet lighting
- Snack bar and whirlpool appliances
- Variable height oak cabinets
- Recessed accented arched panel doors
- Random glass panel doors
- Interior cabinet accessories
- Spacious pantry
- Plentiful countertop surface
- Smoothed surface cooktop
- Cramic tile backsplash
- Wine rack
- TV outlet at snack bar
- Onyx vanity top
- Tub and shower
- 5' whirlpool and 36" shower
- Vaulted master bath with plant shelves
- His and hers vanities
- Large walk-in closet
- Master bedroom with raised tray ceiling and ceiling fan
- Cathedral ceiling
- Ceiling fan
- Window seat
- Oak trim
- Oak cabinets
- Hanging rod
- Folding counter
Many optional features can be added at any time.
Contact us for more information on additional listings.