A sizable portion of our business is in commercial and residential remodelling and renovations.
We have become very tenacious in matching existing construction and finish to ensure continuity in architecture. The following are some examples of services offered on an individual basis in these areas.
Contact us for a no obligation estimate!
Our services >>
SOLD: 2003 Hedgeapple Circle
Bedrooms: 3 Square Feet: 1894
This house has already been sold!
The above house plan of 1894 square feet has been modified to add 2 feet to the den "optional 3rd bedroom", 2 feet in the master bath closet, 4 foot to the great room, and 2 foot to each the kitchen and dinette. An enlarged laundry room was also incorporated. This new version, now the Orchard II, has a revised 1894 square feet, not including a 2 foot addition to the garage.
Situated on nearly a 1/2 acre, with its back against natural timberland, this 1894 square foot ranch home has wild deer & turkey for your viewing pleasure. It has a full walk out basement with daylight windows, a 17'x 17' patio, and full bath rough in. Just finished construction at 2003 Hedgeapple circle this 2 bedroom (with optional 3rd bedroom), 2 bath and 3 plus garage features unique angled window designs, Pella windows with transoms. Offered at $249,900 with builder direct rebates available. This model incorporates many special features including:
Many optional features can be added at any time.
- Southern covered front porch
- Landscape walkway lighting
- 17' x 17' rear covered deck
- Oak hardwood entry with decorative door
- Brick front with vinyl siding
- Heritage shingles
- Gas furnace with 10 seer air conditioner
- 8', 9', & 10' ceilings
- Dual archways with 4 interior designer columns
- Master bath whirlpool and 48" shower with seat
- Vaulted master bath with plant shelves
- Master bath tile floors and marble vanity tops
- His and Hers vanities
- Walk-in closet with bedroom and bathroom access
- Master bedroom vaulted ceiling with ceiling fan
- 2nd bedroom cathedral ceiling with ceiling fan
- Den (optional 3rd bedroom) with glass atrium doors off of the great room with wet bar
- 2 lighted shadow boxes, each side of atrium
- Great room with gas fireplace, tile hearth, & oak pillar mantel with optional TV niche above
- Open formal dining room with tray vault ceiling
- Formal servery between kitchen and dining area
- Large kitchen with raised snack bar and whirlpool appliances
- Variable height oak cabinets
- Recessed accented arched panel doors
- Glass panel doors
- Interior cabinet accessories
- Butler's pantry
- Solid surface countertops
- Smoothed surface cooktops
- Dinette with patio doors to covered porch
- Recirculating hot water system
- 50 gallon water heater
- Egress windows in basement
- Oak cabinets and trim
- Oak floors with mahogany in-lay
Contact us for more information on additional listings.